Global partnerships formed during the Covid-19 era
Coronavirus brings attention to the fast-growing $35bn vaccine market.Read more here
New vaccine delivery technologies for better immune response
Clinical trials show delivery of vaccines via new techniques induces greater immune responses than traditional methods.Secure your place
Exploring new genetic-engineering technologies for vaccine development
Hear the latest case studies in messenger RNA technologies for next-generation vaccines.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Yongxiu Yao
The Pirbright Institute
- Tom Tillett
- Sushant Sahastrabuddhe
International Vaccine Institute
- Kevin Killeen
- Anh Wartel,
International Vaccine Institute
- Anna Särnefält
- Jasmin Samaras
University College London
- Antonio Roldao
- Philip Probert
Centre for Process Innovation Limited
- Gregory Tobin
- Cytiva formerly GE Healthcare
- Biological Mimetics
- CanSino Biologics
- MBF Therapeutics
- Matrivax Corporation
- International Vaccine Institute
- Technical University of Denmark
- The Pirbright Institute
- VBI Vaccines
- University College London
- Harvard University
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Who should attend
- Vaccine Delivery Platforms
- Clinical Trials and Approvals
- Vaccine Development
- Biological Engineering of Vaccines
- Immunization Research & Development
- Vaccine Manufacturing
- Structural Vaccinology Projects
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Vaccine Technologies
- Advanced Live-Attenuated Vaccines
- Research and Development
- Genetic Engineering
- Inactivated Vaccine Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- DNA, mRNA Technologies
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Viral Vector-based Vaccines
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Equipment Certification Services
- Nucleic Acid-Based Vaccines
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Vaccine Technology Summit 2022 is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in new vaccine technologies and techniques for the discovery, development, and manufacturing of next-generation vaccines…view more...
Key topics for 2022:
- The fundamentals of new vaccine discovery and development
Understand biotech and pharmaceutical industry fundamentals and key market drivers for developing vaccinations from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies in vaccine delivery for better immune responses
Look for new opportunities and make the clinical case for adopting new technology and techniques for vaccine delivery.
- Latest research in genetically-engineered vaccinations and mRNA vaccine technologies
Explore new innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in biologically-engineered vaccinations and new advancements in DNA and messenger RNA vaccination technologies.
- New developments in viral vectors, nucleic acid-based vaccines, and structural vaccinology
Future vaccination strategies and the latest advancements in viral vector-based applications for adapting structural viral vaccine design and development.
- Advances in live-attenuated virus vaccines and lessons learnt from inactivated vaccines
Hear from leading vaccine developers and build on traditional vaccine approaches for cost-effective and proven methods for developing new vaccines.
- Case studies and clinical trials and working with global vaccine manufacturers
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure successful vaccine delivery.
Subscribe for updates:
- Highly informational event with lots of opportunities to engage with other people from the field.
Ying Wang, Johnson & Johnson
- Excellent speaker line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Anne Renton, Merck
- Well organized and great discussions. Networking opportunities were excellent.
Carolyn Dulney, Roche
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event.
Mike Zimmer, Novartis
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people.
Wensheng Du, GlaxoSmithKline
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Barry Rosen, Sanofi